Be sure to reference guidelines from the WHO, CDC, OSHA, or other equivalent regulatory agency in your region when writing your Health & Safety Policy.
- WHO: Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19
- CDC: Keeping the Workplace Safe
- OSHA: Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
Dear Members and Guests,
As a result of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) we are implementing new procedures to help reduce the spread and flatten the curve.
- Social Distancing - we are implementing social distancing measures. The number of people who can be in our space at any time has been reduced by half and all members need to be at least 6 feet away from each other.
Every other desk is now unavailable, and we've marked the floor with tape leading to the restroom for when there may be a line.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces and high-touch areas twice a day, and then again after the space has closed. These include desks, doorknobs, buttons and switches, and kitchen and bathroom faucets, as well as other areas.
- We are providing members with tissues, paper towels, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes. Soap is available at all sinks.
We ask that everyone in the space thoroughly washes their hands frequently with warm water for at least 20 seconds and tries to avoid touching their face.
Please also sneeze into a tissue or your elbow rather than your hand, then dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- If a confirmed case of COVID-19 is present in our workspace, or individuals in our workspace have been exposed to a confirmed case, we will notify Upflex immediately and perform a full cleaning and disinfection of the coworking space.
- We have removed all mugs from the space and are only using disposable coffee and tea cups. We will not be making a shared coffee pot, but Keurig coffee is available for use.